20 de febrero de 2010

Los amores de Joe Jonas ...cap. 3

Joe y Amelia Than-Aye ...

La chica junto a Joe es Amelia Than-Aye, una fan de los Jonas Brothers y actualmente modelo Australiana que parece que era (o es) la novia "antes secreta" de Joe. Según muchos Amelia fue la inspiración para escribir Australia...

You never listen to me. I know I'm better off alone. Everybody knows it's true Yeah we all see through you. No it won't be hard to do. Throw away my stuff from you

(Chorus)

Oh And I'll wait for her to come. She won't break my heart'cause I know she'll be from Australia. She's so beautiful. She's my dream girl. La la (la la) la la She's my dream girl

You were the one I thought I. Needed, I'm better off alone. Everybody knows it's true, They all know your secrets. The only thing you knew was true, Has just walked out of your life. How does it feel ?

(Chorus)

She will be there, to love and to care, I know there's no need to worry. Girl of my dreams, The one that will be there to hold me when I'm down 'til she's around

(Chorus x2)

___________________________________________________

Y miren en la foto de abajo también estánm Joe Jonas con Mandy y Amelia (también la mejor amiga de Amelia) :

Por JB JONATICAS CLUB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola bienvenid@ a JB Club de Jonaticas, jbjonaticasclub.blogspot.com, acá podés dejar tu comentario si querés...
Gracias por visitar el blog !!!!!